Monticello 8x16 Outdoor Greenhouse with Dual Rain Water Gutter System
Built tough to last. Not all greenhouses are built the same and the Monticello Greenhouse proves this to be true. The Monticello is proudly made in the USA from start to finish. Constructed from the highest quality extruded aluminum (US grade - not the thinner and more brittle foreign aluminum) and electrostatically painted (guaranteed to contain 0.0% lead), this greenhouse uses on average more than 70 lbs more aluminum than the average imported greenhouse. Why is this important? The weaker the framework the less snow the greenhouse can hold in the winter time before collapsing on itself also the easier it will be get damages in wind.
While most hobby greenhouses on the market use less expensive thinner walls and roofing materials (the crystal clear walls are as thin as .2mm), the Monticello uses professional grade 8mm twin wall polycarbonate. This is the same thickness as used in the commercial greenhouses. The twin wall polycarbonate acts as a double pain window keeping cooler air in during warm months and insulating the greenhouse from cold air in the wintertime. This not only makes the Monticello more efficient to grow in for a longer period of time than other greenhouses but it also adds to the efficiency of growing, cutting down electric bills for those who choose to grow year round.
With the average greenhouse on the market today taking a solid weekend to assemble, it is easy to see why so many greenhouse owners say that the top issue in the first 2 months of ownership is the actual setup. Through a combination of using superior materials that are more rigid and creating interchangeable parts in its design, the Monticello takes the average gardener 5.5 hours to assemble.
- 8' x 16' Greenhouse
- Roof vent with automatic openers
- Integrated dual rain water gutter system
- Dual low profile "easy roll" sliding entry doors with locking ability
- Expandable in 4' increments
- Solar powered
- Easy assembly - under 4 hours
- Integrated flush base design
- Electrostatically painted frame
- Wide double sliding doors
- High impact UV stable 8mm twin wall polycarbonate walls and roof.
- Heavy duty extruded aluminum frame construction.
- Care instructions: Use warm soapy water.
- Measures 8.1'W x 7.6'H x 16.3'D
- Weighs 291 lbs
- Available in black or aluminum (in-stock status may vary).
- In the box: all aluminum framework, all PC panels, set of double doors (assembled), instruction manual, screwdriver, and wrench
- Made in USA
10 Year Limited Warranty