Monster Home Theater PowerCenter HTS 1600 with Clean Power Stage 2
The PowerCenter HTS 1600 features Monster Clean Power Stage 2 advanced power conditioning for significant component isolation and noise rejection, resulting in better picture and sound. And advanced Monster T2 and Tri-Mode protection technology provides unrivaled surge protection technology to help protect your valuable digital TV investments.
The HTS 1600 also features an easy-to-read digital LED meter displaying AC voltage; surge-protected phone and coax lines; and an 8' PowerLine 200 Cable with large-gauge conductors and 24k gold contacts for enhanced power transfer and interference rejection.
- Power center for home theater system
- Digital display for voltage
- 3618 Joule rating provides a high level of surge absorption.
- Ground OK indicator: Indicates the PowerCenter is plugged into a properly grounded 120V AV outlet.
- Wiring OK indicator: Indicates if the line and neutral wires from the wall outlet to the PowerCenter are reversed.
- Clean Power on indicator: Indicates Monster Clean Power circuitry is functioning properly.
- Abnormal voltage indicator: Indicates that input voltage is above or below the acceptable range.
- Protection on indicator: Indicates that the PowerCenter's surge protection is turned on.
- Digital filter (unswitched outlets): Reduces interference to your digital components.
- Analog audio filter (switched outlets): Reduces interference to your audio components.
- Ultra-high current audio filter (switched/timed outlets): Specifically designed filter circuit for high power audio components like amplifiers and pre-amplifiers.
- Phone line surge suppression: Provides surge protection against damaging voltage surges and spikes from the phone line.
- Cable and satellite protection: Provides surge protection for a cable and satellite connection. The input connects the coaxial cable from your antenna or your satellite dish. The output connects the coaxial cable to your TV or cable box input or your satellite receiver input.
- Network line surge suppression: Provides surge protection against damaging voltage surges and spikes from the network line.
- Ground screw: Provides a ground reference point for any ungrounded components.
- Input AC circuit breaker: Provides protection for prolonged or excessive overloading.
- Ultra-High Current PowerLine 100 AC power cable: High density double shielded AC power cord specially designed to maximize power transfer.
- Measures 4"W x 2.7"H x 26.75"D
- Weighs 11 lbs
- Click here for product manual for Monster Home Theater HTS 1600 PowerCenter (PDF)
- Made in China