Monster Home Theater PowerCenter HTS 1000 MKIII
The Monster Clean Power Circuitry Stage 2 filters in the Monster Home Theater PowerCenter HTS 1000 MKIII
provide excellent AC power line noise rejection and isolation of audio and video equipment for component-generated noise rejection. When you connect your home theater components to a Monster HTS 1000 MKIII PowerCenter you'll get a more natural sound, increased dynamic range, and the most vivid video images possible.
The power coming through your home AC power outlets is full of interference and line disturbances that cause hum, buzz, and static, degrading your home theater's audio and video performance. In addition, electronic appliances, cell phones, and even home theater components all generate electronic noise that further affects your home theater sound and picture. The detrimental effects of "dirty" AC power cannot be removed by ordinary surge protectors, but the Monster Home Theater PowerCenter HTS 1000 MKIII
can do the trick.
- 8 AC outlets (4 switched, 4 unswitched)
- Color-coded adhesive labels for your power cords
- 2 Coaxial input/output jacks
- 2 Phone line inputs/outputs
- 8" Power cord with flat profile plug and 24K gold-plated contacts
- 1 Coaxial video cable
- 1 Phone cord
- Tri-Mode T2 circuitry automatically disconnects from AC power in the event of sustained over-voltage.
- 6,125-Joule protection
- 17-3/16"W x 2-15/16"H x 4-7/8"D
5 Year Warranty