Monster High Scaris The City of Frights Rochelle Goyle Doll
The ghouls of Monster High are hitting the skies for their first trip abroad together. Their destination? Scaris, The City of Frights - and hometown to Rochelle Goyle. Excited to visit her old haunts, Rochelle Goyle doll wears a traveling outfit that shows off her ferociously hip style. Plus, this gargoyle-geous doll is fully articulated, so your own ghoul can pose her in lots of exciting ways.
Rochelle Goyle doll sports a monster tourist attraction on the skirt of her boo-tiful pink dress - is that the Frightful Tower? She accessorizes her creepy-chic ensemble with striped black tights, elaborate heeled shoes, bracelet, and a gray beret with a pink bow. Her color-streaked hair and pinktastic makeup perfectly complement her spooktacular look. For ages 6 years and up.
- Doll wears a pink and black dress with spooky-striped tights.
- Comes with a "rolling" suitcase, travel journal, hair brush, and doll stand
- Accessories include shoes, bracelet, and beret
- Doll can be posed in many different ways.
- For ages 6 years and up
- Measures 12.75"H x 2.75"W x 9"L
- Made in China
90-Day Limited Warranty