Mobo Triton Pro Ultimate 3-Wheeled Cruiser Bike - 20 Inch
The Mobo Triton Pro has all of the qualities you look for in a leisure bicycle: comfort, a smooth ride, and durability. The Mobo Triton Pro features a dual-joystick steering mechanism that is exhilarating to use and provides a smooth maneuverability. Unlike chain-driven bicycles, the Mobo Triton Pro's propulsion system requires minimal maintenance because it uses a front free-wheel mechanism connected directly to the pedals.
The sturdy front steel frame can be extended or contracted easily, making the Mobo Triton Pro suitable for riders from 4' to 6'3" and it holds up to 250 lbs. This cruiser maintains a low center of gravity, thus making it especially stable and safe for the whole family. The comfortable recumbent seating position means minimal pressure on your back, wrists, elbows, or hands. Perfect for riding at the beach, achieving a brisk work out, and for leisure rides. What a great way to stay fit while having fun!
- 3-Wheeled bike
- For flat and smooth surfaces
- Unique patented steering system
- Ultra-adjustable frame means "1-size-fits-all"
- Versatile maneuverability
- Direct drive system - no greasy chains
- Easy maintenance
- Comfortable ride
- Generously padded seat
- Inflatable tires
- Steel frame
- Rear steering handlebars
- Hub: free-wheel mechanism
- Brake system: hand caliper
- Chain material: chainless
- Gearing: single speed
- Dimension: 48"L x 28"W x 29"H
- 61"L when extended
- Seat height: 12.5" above the ground
- Length adjustment: 10 slot adjustments in 16" length
- Weight: 44 lbs
- Height capacity: 4' to 6'3"
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs
- Wheel size: 20" front; 16" rear
- For ages 9 years and up
- Comes with safety flag