Mini Einstein E-Collar ET-302TS 2-Dog Remote Trainer
The Mini Einstein E-Collar ET-302TS 2-Dog Remote Trainer
is a 1/2 mile remote trainer loaded with unique features making it a humane and effective trainer. The ability to set the boost level from 1 to 60 levels allows the user to tailor the boost stimulation to your dog's temperament. Smaller dogs typically need 1 to 20 while bigger, more stubborn dogs require the 20 to 60 boost range.
The "lock and set" greatly reduces the chances of over stimulation by allowing the user to lock in a desired stimulation level. The smaller transmitter is especially well-suited for smaller hands or in situations where discreetness is important. But, don't be fooled by the small receiver size, it provides plenty of stimulation for most dogs.
The tapping sensation employed is similar to vibration, but more intense making it a good substitute to the stimulation. The stopwatch style transmitter is ergonomic; you don't even have to look at the remote allowing you to watch your dog. The night tracking light is controlled by the transmitter allowing the user to flash or continuously light up the collar receiver for locating your dog after dark.
Lost transmitter beeper can be turned on to help locate a misplaced or lost transmitter. The transmitter even floats so don't worry if you drop in the lake. The Mini Einstein Remote E-Collar will turn a smart stubborn dog into a genius. Includes 2 training collars.
- Dog remote trainer
- 2 Training collars
- Use with 2 dogs simultaneously
- For dogs 5 lbs and larger
- 1/2 Mile range
- 60 Levels with lock and set option
- Control each collar separately
- Night blue LCD display
- Remote tracking light
- Instant adjustable booster buttons
- Momentary and continuous modes
- Tapping sensation button that improved vibration
- 2 Floating transmitters
- Floating remote controls both collars
- Uses 2-hour quick charge Li-polymer batteries (included)
- Lost transmitter beeper
- Completely waterproof to 500'
- Shock resistant to 5000 Gs
- Wall charger
- Short and long contact points with tool
- Test light
- 4 Sets of contact points (5/8" and 3/4")
- Contact point removal tool
- Dual battery charger (120V/220V)
- Owner's manual with training tips
- Lanyard for the remotes
- Color storage box
- Collar receivers measure 2"L x 1.5"W x 1.1"H
- Biothane collar straps measure 30"L x .75"W (ready to cut to size)
- Floating remote measures 2.64"Dia x 1.29"Thick
- Click here for product manual Einstein ET-302TS Dog Remote Trainer (PDF)
- Made in the USA
2 Year Full Warranty (batteries covered)
Limited Lifetime Warranty (batteries and labor exempt)