Milwaukee MW600 Dissolved Oxygen Meter
The MW600 is a compact portable dissolved oxygen meter with faster micro processor. This handy and ergonomically designed portable meter is ideal for anyone working on a low budget and still required fast and reliable measurements. This portable meter measures dissolved oxygen with a Polarographic probe and is suitable for a wide range of applications, such as educational and aquaculture, as well as water and environmental analysis.
The MW600 calibrates easily in 2 points (at 100 percent saturated air and in 0 oxygen solution) and has automatic temperature compensation which guarantees the highest accuracy. Other features include compact case design, large LED display, low battery warning, screw-on cap membranes and long battery life.
MW600 is supplied complete with a MA840 D.O. polarographic probe with 10' cable, calibration screwdriver, 2 spare membranes, MA9071s (30mL) electrolyte solution, battery, and instructions.
- Dissolved oxygen meter
- Includes ma840 probe
- Includes 2 spare membranes
- Includes 20ml bottle of electrolyte solution
- Includes calibration screwdriver
- O2 range: 0.0 to 19.9 mg/l
- O2 resolution: 0.1 mg/l
- O2 accuracy: ±1.5% full scale
- Calibration manual: on 2 points (zero and slope)
- Temperature compensation: automatic, from 32-86°F
- Probe: MA840 (included)
- Environment: 32-122°F; max RH 95%
- Battery type: one 9V alkaline (included)
- Battery life: approx. 70 hours of continuous use
- Measures 5.7" x 3.1" x 1.6"
- Weighs 7.8 oz
- Made in China