Milwaukee MW100 pH Meter with 2-Point Manual Calibration
The MW100 is a compact pH, ORP, and temperature portable meter with a fast micro processor. This handy and ergonomically designed portable meter is ideal for anyone working on a low budget and still requires fast and reliable measurements.
This portable meter is suitable for a wide range of applications, such as educational, agriculture, and horticulture as well as water and environmental analysis. This easier and faster-to-calibrate portable meter has a smaller, ergonomic and lighter case design.
Other features include 100% larger and easier to read LED display and long battery life. Meter is supplied with pH electrode and calibration instructions. MW100 performs pH measurements with a 0.1pH resolution and with manual temperature compensation.
It comes complete with a MA911B/1 pH electrode, pH 7.01 20mL sachet of calibration solution, calibration screwdriver, 9V battery, and instructions.
- pH Meter
- Manual temperature control
- Includes se220 ph electrode
- Includes ph 7.01 20ml sachet of calibration solution
- Includes calibration screwdriver
- Accurate to 0.02 pH
- Range 0.0 to 14.0 pH
- Resolution - 0.1 pH
- Temperature compensation - manual, 32-122°F
- Calibration - manual, 2-point through offset and slope trimmers
- pH Electrode - MA911B/1 (included)
- Battery type - one 9V alkaline (included)
- Battery life - approximately 300 hours of use
- Measures 5.7" x 3.1" x 1.6"
- Weighs 7.8 oz
- Made in China