Microsmith 6-Emitter Hot Link Pro Single Box IR Booster System
If your A/V equipment is housed behind an opaque cabinet door or in a closet, IR remote signals will not be able to reach it. Hot Link Pro solves this problem by routing the IR signals into the closed cabinet or closet. This allows you to keep equipment out of sight and out of reach of inquisitive little fingers, dust, and dirt. The high sensitivity of the Hot Link Pro receiver can also extend the range of your remotes.
Hot Link's IR Eye can be mounted virtually anywhere (on the back of flat panel displays, behind door slots, speaker grills, cabinets and wall plates without modification or under toe kicks and sub-woofer speakers). It is more than 4 times as sensitive than standard receiver targets and is broad band, eliminating the need for special receivers at different frequencies.
- Single box IR booster system
- Complete single box solution for local IR repeating
- No drilling - does not need direct line-of-sight
- IR eye can be hidden behind display, cabinet, speaker grill, or wall plate.
- Doubles useful distance of remote controls up to 70'
- Repeats signals from 18KHz-120KHz for 6 components using "thick-stick" emitters
- Compatible with virtually all flat panel displays when mounted on back.
- Superior IR reception without attachments to remotes, batteries to charge, unsightly antennas, or radio noise
- For distances over 200' use Hot Link XL (HLXL)
- Expandable with emitter kit EMTX6
- Eye extendable to 25' with HLCBL-25
- Measures 7.25''W x 2.5''H x 8.25''D
- Weighs 1.05 lbs
- Includes Hot Link Pro single box IR booster system, power supply, mounting kit, and manual
- Made in China
1 Year Warranty