MET-Rx Protein Plus Protein Powder - 2 lbs
The food you put into your body can have a big impact on how you look, feel and work out. Met-Rx Protein Plus was invented to give you the competitive advantage especially when it comes to quality protein! Each high-protein serving provides better than a 5:1 ratio of protein to carbs to help meet your nutritional goals. Best of all, Met-Rx Protein contains no added sugar, corn syrup solids, mono- or diglycerides and now is free of aspartame and hydrogenated oils ? Which means no trans fats! The Secret is in the Protein Source! The renowned Met-Rx protein formula consists of Metamyosyn, which combines premium whey protein isolates and casein proteins, plus L-Glutamine and naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids ?
Isoleucine, Leucine and Valine,. Studies show that whey is a fast-acting protein while casein is slow-acting, which results in a more prolonged absorption rate to extend the delivery of amino acids to muscles. Met-Rx Protein Plus gives you a firm nutritional basis to help build lean muscle in a low-fat, great tasting formula. Results may vary. Use in conjunction with an intense daily exercise program and a balanced diet including an adequate caloric intake. Perfect anytime, anywhere, Met-Rx Protein Plus is your power protein source! Not a low calorie food. Some sugar naturally occurs in ingredients. See supplement facts panel for sugar and calorie content. Pre-Measured Scoop Included! Contents are sold by weight. Some settling may occur.
Typical Amino Acid Profile (milligrams per 31g scoop): Essential Amino Acids: Histidine 742 mg, Isoleucine 1,103 mg, Leucine 2,034 mg, Lysine 1,678 mg, Methionine 564 mg, Phenylalanine 924 mg, Threonine 1,045 mg, Tryptophan 318 mg, Valine 1,299 mg. Nonessential Amino Acids: Alanine 749 mg, Arginine 730 mg, Aspartic Acid 1,642 mg, Cystine 193 mg, Glutamic Acid 4,286 mg, Glycine 379 mg, 1,991 mg, Serine 1,130 mg, Tyrosine 1,021 mg. L-Tryptophan is naturally occurring, not added. (These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.)
- Protein powder
- Size: 2 lbs
- Available in Vanilla and Chocolate (in-stock status may vary).
- Vanilla ingredients: Metamyosyn Protein Blend (Milk Protein Concentrate, Calcium Sodium Caseinate, Whey Protein Isolate, L-Glutamine, Egg White), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Guar Gum, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose, Soy Lecithin.
- Chocolate ingredients: Metamyosyn Protein Blend (Milk Protein Concentrate, Calcium Sodium Caseinate, Whey Protein Isolate, L-Glutamine, Egg White), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Cocoa (processed with alkali), Cellulose Gum, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum, Soy Lecithin, Guar Gum.
- Suggested use: Add one to two (1-2) scoops of powder with 6-16 ounces of cold water or milk and mix thoroughly in a blender. Increase or decrease the amount of liquid to achieve desired consistency. Drink 1-2 servings per day. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your healthcare providers. Use Met-Rx Protein Plus any time of the day. Immediately after exercise: Makes an excellent post-workout shake by providing fast digesting proteins for immediate muscle support plus slow digesting proteins for extended amino acid delivery. With meals: Drink along with your meal to increase the overall protein quality and content. You can also mix into oatmeal or add to recipes such as pancake and waffle mixes. In between meals: Keeps levels of amino acids elevated so your body doesn't go into a catabolic state that may otherwise lead to muscle loss. Before bed: The high content of slow-digesting proteins in Met-Rx Protein Plus makes it a perfect before-bed supplement as it provides time-released amino acid delivery to your body. Store in a dry place and avoid excessive heat.
- Manufacturer MET-Rx USA, Inc.
Pregnant or lactating women should consult a healthcare practitioner before using any product. Avoid this product if you have allergies to eggs, milk, or milk products. Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you have or have had liver or kidney disease or if you are taking any prescription medications. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur, including gastrointestinal discomfort. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18 unless directed by a healthcare practitioner. Keep out of reach of children. Tamper resistant: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken.