Meow Mix Cat Food - Kitten Lil Nibbles - 1 Bag (3.15 lbs)
1 Bag = 3.15 lbs (1.43 kg); Cat Food - Kitten Li'l Nibbles. Chicken, ocean fish, salmon and turkey flavors. 100% Nutritionally complete for kittens and their mothers. 37 Essential nutrients that kittens need for healthy growth. Tastes so good kittens ask for it by name! Delicious and nutritious! For a fresh start to your kittens' life, Meow Mix Kitten offers the right balance of 37 essential nutrients they need to grow into healthy and happy cats. Each bowl is Baged with lots of protein, and a variety of flavors, wholesome grains and many other high quality ingredients for an irresistible taste your kittens will love. A balanced diet for kittens throughout their first year of growth. High quality protein for growing muscles. Variety of appetizing flavors and shapes to encourage healthy eating. Smaller kibbles for easier chewing. Highly digestible rice. Healthy blend of calcium and phosphorus for strong bones. Taurine to aid in eye and heart development. Plus, 34 other essential nutrients for healthy and happy kittens. Made in the USA.
- 1 Bag of 3.15 lbs (1.43 kg)
- Ingredients: Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Ground Yellow Corn, Soybean Meal, Beef Tallow Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (Source of Vitamin E), Fish Meal (Source of Ocean Fish Flavor), Brewers Dried Yeast, Salmon Meal, Turkey By-Product Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Animal Digest, Tetra Sodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Alanine, Taurine, Manganese Sulfate, Red 40, Niacin, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Yellow 5, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Blue 2, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Rosemary Extract, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D Supplement, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity).
- Keep in a cool, dry place.
- Kitten Feeding instructions: Kittens generally nibble solid foods at three to four weeks of age. Keep moistened Meow Mix Kitten available to these kittens at all times. After weaning, at six to eight weeks of age, kittens will normally eat dry or moistened food at will. If water is added, use no more than one part warm (not hot) liquid to three parts Meow Mix Kitten, changing frequently to ensure freshness.
- Feeding tip: Changes in your cat's diet should be made gradually to allow cat to become accustomed to a new food. Substitute small amounts of the new food for the old food, gradually increasing the amount of the new food while decreasing the old food, over a period of 7-10 days. Water: Adequate water intake is necessary to maintain your cat's health and body functions. Provide fresh water in a clean bowl daily.
- Manufacturer: The Meow Mix Company