Mens Teutonic Knights Tunic - Sizes S/M and L/XL
The German Order of the Teutonic Knights was formed at the end of the 12th century and played an important part in the defense of Acre during the Third Crusade. They later moved their base of operations to Transylvania to help defend Hungary against the Cumans. This rich, heavy, natural 100% cotton sleeveless tunic has the black cross of the order sewn to the front with a cotton lining. Perfect for any medieval outing. Don't forget to check out our Halloween shop for all the accessories, props, outfits, and decorations you'll need for a hauntingly fun Halloween.
Costume sizes vary by manufacturer. Please refer to the sizing chart to ensure you order the correct fit.
- Men's Teutonic knight's tunic
- Tunic and soft brown belt
- Heavy sleeveless tunic
- Black cross sewn in front
- Soft brown belt
- Material: 100% cotton
- Care instructions: Dry clean only.
- Available in sizes S/M and L/XL (in-stock status may vary).
- Made in India
- Cape and tunic sold separately.