Meijer Main Choice Healthy Blend Dog Food - 1 Bag (17.6 lbs)
Dog Food - Healthy Blend. Wholesome and balanced nutrition for your dog. A healthy meal with crunchy whole grains and real beef - enhanced with vegetables. Animal feeding tests using Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) procedures substantiate that Meijer Main Choice Healthy Blend Dog Food provides complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages of the dog.
- 1 Bag of 17.6 lbs
- Ingredients: Ground Yellow Corn (Whole Grain Source), Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Beef and Bone Meal, Poultry Fat (Preserved with BHA and Citric Acid), Beef, Ground Wheat, Wheat Middlings, Soybean Meal, Sucrose, Natural Chicken Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Carrots, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Glycerin, Peas, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Sorbic Acid (a Preservative), Water, Phosphoric Acid, Brewers Rice, Calcium Propionate (a Preservative), L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, Color Added (Yellow No. 6, Red No. 40, Yellow No. 5, Blue No. 1), Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Riboflavin Supplement (Source of Vitamin B2), Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Cobalt Carbonate.
- Toy breed dog (weighing 3-12 lbs): feed 1/2 to 1-1/4 cups daily (Amounts are based on standard 8 oz dry measuring cup.).
- Small dog (weighing 13-25 lbs): feed 1-1/4 to 2-1/4 cups daily (Amounts are based on standard 8 oz dry measuring cup.)
- Medium dog (weighing 26-50 lbs): feed 2-1/4 to 3-1/4 cups daily (Amounts are based on standard 8 oz dry measuring cup.). If you have a large dog (weighing 51-100 lb) feed 3-1/4 to 5 cups daily (Amounts are based on standard 8 oz dry measuring cup.).
- Extra large dog (weighing 100+ lbs): feed 5 cups plus 1/3 cup for each 10 lb of body weight over 100 lbs daily (Amounts are based on standard 8 oz dry measuring cup.).
- Puppies: Puppies begin to eat solid food at 3-4 weeks of age. Add warm water to soften the food and after 8 weeks mix with water or feed dry. Feed puppies all the moistened Meijer Main Choice Healthy Blend Dog Food they will consume at intervals throughout the day or use the chart as a guide and feed approximately twice as much as suggested. If fed moistened, do not serve more than what the puppies will consume in a 30-minute period to ensure product freshness. If fed dry, food may be kept before the puppies at all times.
- Manufacturer: Meijer Distribution, Inc.
Case Weight: 18.10 lbs.
Case Height: 3.5"
Case Depth: 25.0"
Case Width: 16.0"