Meijer Main Choice Dog Food - Bites and Bones - 1 Bag (8.8 lbs)
Dog Food - Bites and Bones. 100% Complete and balanced nutrition. High quality protein for strong, healthy muscles. Omega fatty acids for a healthy immune system. Meijer Main Choice Bites and Bones Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
- 1 Bag of 8.8 lbs
- Ingredients: Ground Yellow Corn, Meat and Bone Meal, Ground Wheat, Wheat Middlings, Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat (Preserved with BHA and Citric Acid), Natural Beef Flavor, Salt, Canola Oil, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, L-Lysine, Artificial Color (Yellow 5, Red 40, Blue 2), Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Source of Vitamin B2), Cobalt Carbonate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.
- Toy breeds (3-12 lbs): 1/2 to 1-1/2 cups
- Small (13-25 lbs): 1-1/2 to 3 cups
- Medium (26-50 lbs): 3 to 4-1/2 cups
- Large (51-100 lbs): 4-1/2 to 6-3/4 cups
- Extra Large (100+ lbs): 6-3/4 cups plus 1/2 cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100 lbs
- Puppies: Puppies begin to eat solid food at 3-4 weeks of age. Add warm water to soften the food and after 8 weeks mix with water or feed dry. Feed puppies all the moistened Meijer Main Choice Bites and Bones they will consume at intervals throughout the day, or use the chart as a guide and feed approximately twice as much as suggested. If fed moistened, do not serve more than what the puppies will consume in a 30-minute period to ensure product freshness. If fed dry, food may be kept before the puppies at all times. After 1 year of age, follow adult feeding directions.
- Pregnancy and nursing: Meijer Main Choice Bites and Bones Dog Food provides the extra nutrition needed by reproducing females in stages of gestation and lactation. Food consumption may vary during gestation, so feed the amount needed to maintain the pregnant female's good body condition. Food intake may double or even quadruple during lactation.
- Manufacturer: Meijer Distribution, Inc.
Case Weight: 45.50 lbs.
Case Height: 9.0"
Case Depth: 24.0"
Case Width: 12.0"