Meijer Main Choice Cat Food - Kitten Formula - 1 Bag (3.5 lbs)
Cat Food - Kitten Formula. 100% Complete and balanced nutrition. Omega fatty acids to help support a healthy immune system. Contains essential nutrients also found in mother's milk. Animal feeding tests using Association of American Feed Control Officials (A.A.F.C.O.) procedures substantiate that Meijer Main Choice Kitten Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages of the cat.
- 1 Bag of 3.5 lbs
- Ingredients: Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat (Preserved with BHA and Citric Acid), Soybean Meal, Animal Digest (Chicken and Tuna Flavors), Ground Wheat, Calcium Carbonate, Brewers Dried Yeast, Sodium Bisulfate, Choline Chloride, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Dextrose, Fish Meal, Taurine, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Riboflavin Supplement (Source of Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Cobalt Carbonate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite.
- 24 to 52 Weeks: Daily amounts: 1/2 to 3/4 cup, frequency: 2 times a day.
- Kitten feeding: Kittens generally nibble solid foods at 3-4 weeks of age.
- Keep moistened Meijer Main Choice Kitten Formula available to these kittens at all times. After weaning at 6-8 weeks of age, kittens normally eat dry or moistened food at will. When water is added, use no more than 1 part warm (not hot) liquid to 3 parts Meijer Main Choice Kitten Formula changing frequently to unsure freshness. Feeding for reproduction: Meijer Main Choice Kitten Formula provides the extra nutrition needed by reproducing females in stages of gestation and lactation. Food consumption may vary during gestation, so feed the amount needed to maintain the pregnant female's good body condition. Food intake may double or even quadruple during lactation. Water: Adequate water intake is necessary to maintain your kitten's health and body functions. Provide fresh water in a clean bowl daily. For your pet's health see your veterinarian regularly.
- Manufacturer: Meijer Distribution, Inc.
Case Weight: 22.50 lbs.
Case Height: 9.0"
Case Depth: 22.0"
Case Width: 7.0"