Meijer Main Choice Cat Food - Blended Formula - 1 Bag (3.50 lbs)
1 Bag = 3.5 lbs; Cat Food - Blended Formula. 100% complete and balanced nutrition. Taurine for healthy vision and bright, alert eyes. Salmon, shrimp, tuna, and turkey flavors cats love. Meijer Main Choice Blended Formula Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrition Profile for all life stages. Since our family opened the first Meijer store in 1934, we have been driven by a simple goal: your satisfaction. Today we continue that commitment to you and your family by ensuring that only top quality products carry the Meijer name. Quality assured.
- 1 Bag of 3.50 lbs
- Ingredients: Ground Yellow Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Meal, Animal Fat (Preserved with BHA and Citric Acid), Animal Digest (Salmon, Shrimp, Tuna, Turkey, Liver and Fish Flavor), Monocalcium Phosphate, Dried Brewers Yeast, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Artificial Color (Red No. 40, Yellow No. 5, Yellow No. 6, Blue No. 1), Taurine, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Vit E Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vit A Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vit B1), Riboflavin Supplement (Source of Vit B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vit B6), Vit D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Vit B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Cobalt Carbonate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vit K Activity), Sodium Selenite
- Controlled feeding - Adult cats: Serve 1/2 cup (based on a standard 8 oz cup) twice a day or fill the bowl every morning. increase or decrease the serving size according to your cat's size, age, weight, and activity level to maintain optimum body weight. For average cat: 1-5 lbs: 1/8 to 1/2 cup daily; 6-10 lbs: 1/2 to 1 cup daily; 11-15 lbs: 1 to 1-1/2 cups daily; 15+ lbs: 1-1/2 cups daily plus 1/2 cup for ea additional 2 lbs of body weight.
- Kitten feeding: Kittens generally are ready to nibble on semi-solid foods at 3-4 weeks of age. After weaning, at 6-8 weeks, kittens will normally eat dry or moistened food at will. If water is added, use no more than 1 part warm liquid to 3 parts food; do not serve more than what the kittens will consume in a 30-minute period to ensure product freshness.
- Reproduction feeding: Meijer Main Choice Blended Formula Cat Food provides the essential nutrition needed by reproducing females in the stages of gestation and nursing. Food consumption may vary during gestation, so feed the amount needed to maintain the pregnant female's good body condition. Food intake may double or even quadruple during nursing vs adult maintenance feeding guides. When switching, changes in your cat's feeding habits should be made gradually. When changing, first substitute small amounts in place of your cat's current food. Then over the next 7-10 days, increase the amount of Meijer Main Choice Blended Formula Cat Food while decreasing amounts of your cat's other food, until your cat has 100% Meijer Main Choice Blended Formula Cat Food.
- Manufacturer: Meijer Distribution, Inc.