Meijer Main Choice Cat Food - Adult Formula - 1 Bag (18 lbs)
Cat Food - Adult Formula. 100% Complete and balanced nutrition. Taurine for healthy vision and bright, alert eyes. Calcium for healthy teeth and strong bones. Meyer Main Choice Adult Formula Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profile for all life stages.
- 1 Bag of 18 lbs
- Ingredients: Ground Yellow Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Soybean Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat (Preserved with BHA and Citric Acid) Brewers Dried Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Animal Digest, Dried Whey, Choline Chloride, Fish Meal, Monocalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Riboflavin Supplement (Source of Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Cobalt Carbonate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite.
- Feeding: Controlled feeding - Adult Cats: Serve 1/2 cup (Based on a standard 8 oz measuring cup.) twice a day or fill the bowl every morning. Increase or decrease the serving size according to your cat's size, age, weight, and activity level to maintain optimum body weight.
- For average cat with normal activity: If you cat is 1-5 lbs, feed 1/8 to 1/2 cup daily. If you cat is 6-10 lbs, feed 1/2 to 1 cup daily. If you cat is 11-15 lbs, feed 1 to 1-1/2 cups daily. If you cat is 15+ lbs, feed 1-1/2 cups daily. 1/2 Cup for each additional 2 lbs. of body weight. Cafeteria feeding is also highly recommended. Just keep a bowl of clean fresh water and a full bowl of cat food in front of your cat at all times. Since many cats prefer to nibble rather than eat, it's the ideal way to keep your cat happy and satisfy that desire for nocturnal snacks.
- Kitten Feeding: Kittens generally are ready to nibble on semi-solid foods at 3-4 weeks of age. After weaning at 6-8 weeks of age, kittens will normally eat dry or moistened food at will. If water is added, use no more than 1 part warm liquid to 3 parts Meijer Main Choice Adult Formula Cat Food; do not serve more than what the kittens will consume in a 30-minute period to ensure product freshness.
- Manufacturer: Meijer Distribution, Inc.
Case Weight: 19.50 lbs.
Case Height: 4.0"
Case Depth: 22.0"
Case Width: 15.0"