Meijer Instant Mashed Potatoes - 1 Box (13.30 oz)
1 Box = 13.3 oz (377 g); Potatoes - Mashed. Makes 20 (2/3 cup) servings. No artificial flavors added. 100% Idahoan potatoes. Microwaveable. Quality assured.
- 1 Box of 13.3 oz (377 g)
- Ingredients: Dehydrated Potato with Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides) and Preservative (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bisulfite, Citric Acid).
- Stovetop: Heat water, margarine, and salt just to boiling and remove from heat. Add cold milk. Stir in potato flakes until moistened. Let stand until liquid is absorbed. Fluff with fork and serve. If potatoes are too thick, stir in a little more milk. If potatoes are thinner than desired, add a few more flakes and stir.
- Microwave: Place water, milk, margarine, and salt in a microwave-safe casserole dish. Heat in microwave on High until hot (approximately 3 minutes for 4 servings). Remove from oven and stir in potato flakes to moisten. Let stand until liquid is absorbed. Fluff with fork and serve.
- Reduced-Fat Recipe: Use skim milk, and for 2 servings, use 1-1/2 teaspoons margarine; for 4 servings, use 1 tablespoon margarine; for 6 servings, use 2 tablespoons margarine. Reduces fat from 7 g to 4 g per serving.
- Manufacturer: Meijer Distribution, Inc.
Usually ships in 2-3 business days.