Meijer Extra Long Grain Rice - 1 Bag (10 lbs)
1 Bag = 10 lbs (4.54 kg); Rice - Extra Long Grain. Enriched. A rich aroma and superb texture are the hallmark of Meijer Extra Long Grain Rice. Selected from the finest harvests and nurtured to bring out superior flavor and quality. Ready in 20 minutes. Since our family opened the first Meijer store in 1934, we have been drive by a simple goal - your satisfaction. Today we continue that commitment to you and your family by ensuring that only top-quality products carry the Meijer name. Quality assured.
- 1 Bag of 10 lbs (4.54 kg)
- Ingredients: Long Grain Rice, Iron (Ferric Orthophosphate), Niacin, Thiamine (Thiamine Mononitrate), and Folic Acid.
- Measurements: To Prepare: 2 Servings, 1/2 cup uncooked white rice, 1 cup water, 1/4 tsp salt, 2 tsp butter or margarine; 4 Servings, 1 cup uncooked white rice, 2 cups water, 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tbsp butter or margarine; 6 Servings, 1-1/2 cups uncooked white rice, 3 cups water, 3/4 tsp salt, 1-1/2 tbsp butter or margarine; 8 Servings, 2 cups uncooked white rice, 4 cups water, 1 tsp salt, 2 tbsp butter or margarine; 10 Servings, 2 1/2 cups uncooked white rice, 5 cups water, 1-1/4 tsp salt, 2-1/2 tbsp butter or margarine.
- Stovetop: 1. In a saucepan, combine water and rice. Add butter or margarine and salt, if desired. Bring to a boil. 2. Reduce heat to low, cover tightly, and simmer 15-20 minutes or until all water is absorbed. Do not lift lid while cooking. 3. Remove from heat. Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes or until water is absorbed. Fluff with a fork.
- Microwave: 1. Combine water and rice in a microwave-safe container. Add butter or margarine and salt, if desired. Cover and bring to a boil. 2. Reduce to medium (50%) power for 15-20 minutes (Microwave ovens vary, so cooking times given are approximate.). 3. Remove from microwave. Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes or until water is absorbed.
- Manufacturer: Meijer Distribution, Inc.
Usually ships in 2-3 business days.