Allergy - 24 hour - original prescription strength - grape flavor. For indoor and outdoor allergies. Cetirizine hydrochloride oral solution (1 mg/ml): antihistamine. Gives 24 hour relief of: sneezing/runny nose, itchy, watery eyes, anditchy throat or nose. For ages 2 yearrs and older. Meijer pharmacist recommended. Dosing cup included.
- Children's allergy liquid
- Size: 8 oz
- Ingredients: Active Ingredient (in each 5 ml Teaspoonful): Cetirizine HCI (5 mg). Inactive Ingredients: Acetic Acid, Artificial Grape Flavor, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Natural Banana Flavor, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sodium Acetate, Sucrose, Water.
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose; sneezing; itchy, watery eyes; itching of the nose or throat.
- Use only with enclosed dosing cup. Adults and children 6 years and over: 1 teaspoonful (5 ml) or 2 teaspoonfuls (10 ml) once daily depending upon severity of symptoms; do not take more than 2 teaspoonfuls (10 ml) in 24 hours. Adults 65 years and over: 1 teaspoonful (5 ml) once daily; do not take more than 1 teaspoonful (5 ml) in 24 hours. Children 2 to under 6 years of age: 1/2 teaspoonful (2.5 ml) once daily. If needed, dose can be increased to a maximum of 1 teaspoonful (5 ml) once daily or 1/2 teaspoonful (2.5 ml) every 12 hours. Do not give more than 1 teaspoonful (5 ml) in 24 hours. Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor. Consumers with liver or kidney disease: Ask a doctor. Store between 68 to 77°F (20 to 25°C). Dosing cup should be washed and left to air dry after each use.
- Manufacturer: Meijer Distribution, Inc.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives. When using this product drowsiness may occur, avoid alcoholic drinks, alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness, be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery. Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. If pregnant or breast feeding: If breast feeding: not recommended. If pregnant: ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if printed foil under cap is broken or missing.