Meijer Baby Infant formula with Iron - Sensitivity - 1 Can (23.2 oz)
Infant formula - milk-based - complete nutrition. Low Lactose - 95% less lactose than standard milk-based infant formulas. Provides a well-balanced combination of protein, minerals, vitamins, fats, carbohydrates and nucleotides. Has DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) and ARA (Arachidonic Acid) known as Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, which may be associated with infant brain and eye development. Prebiotics to support the immune system.
- 1 Can of 23.2oz
- Ingredients: Corn Syrup Solids, Milk Protein Isolate Palm Olein, Sucrose Coconut Oil, Soy Oil, High Oleic (Safflower Or Sunflower Oil) And Less Than 1%: Mortierella Alpina Oil, Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Phosphate Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate Choline Taurine, Inositol, Vitamin E (Di-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Zinc Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherol Concentrate, L-Carnitine, Niacinamide Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrocholoride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochlorided, Beta-Carotene, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K (Phytonadione) Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Cyanocobalamin Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Nucleotides (Adenosine-5 Monophosphate, Cytidine-5 Monophophate, Disodium Guanosine-5 Monophosphate, Disodium Inosine-5 Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine-5 Monophosphate).
- Suggested use: Use before date on bottom of can. Your baby's health depends on carefully following these preparation use and storage instructions; changes could affect your baby's nutrition and safety.
- 1. Pour desired amount of warm water (approx 100°F) into bottle. 2. Add powder. Always add powder to water. 3. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is dissolved. Feed immediately. Discard any remaining formula in bottle after 1 hour from start of feeding.
- Storage: Store open and unopened cans in a dry area at room temperature. Cover opened can tightly with plastic cap; use contents within one month. Avoid any extreme temperatures.
- Manufacturer: Meijer Distribution Inc.