Infant Formula - Milk Based - with Iron - Powder. Milk-based nutrition for baby's first year. Lipids. Nutrients found naturally in mother's milk. Partially broken down whey protein for babies with fussiness or gas. Easy to digest. Powder - add water. DHA. ARA. Diluted: Each 5 fl oz (150 ml) contains 100 calories. Contents yield approximately 174 fl oz of formula. All infant formulas sold in the US are required to be manufactured in accordance with - and meet the nutritional requirements of - the Federal Food - Drug and Cosmetic Act for infant formula under the regulation of the US Food and Drug Administration. Manufactured by: PBM Nutritionals - LLC.
- 1 Can of 24 oz
- Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Nonfat Milk, Palm Olein, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Coconut Oil, Soy Oil, High Oleic (Safflower Or Sunflower) Oil, And Less Than 2%: Mortierella Alpina Oil (A Source Of Arachidonic Acid (Ara)), Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil (A Source Of Docosahexaenoic Acid (Dha)), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherol Concentrate, Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Taurine, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Chloride, Calcium Hydroxide, Cupric Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Chloride, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Selenite, Zinc Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Beta-Carotene, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Choline Chloride, Cyanocobalamin, Folic Acid, Inositol, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (Dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Vitamin K (Phytonadione).
- Suggested use: Use before date on bottom of can. Your baby's health depends on carefully following these preparation use and storage instructions; changes could affect your baby's nutrition and safety.
- 1. Pour desired amount of warm water into bottle. 2. Add powder. Always add powder to water. 3. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is dissolved. Feed immediately. Discard any remaining formula in bottle after 1 hour from start of feeding. Use This feeding chart for proper amount of water and powder. To make: 2 fl oz bottle add 2 fl oz water with 1 unpacked level scoop powder. To make: 4 fl oz bottle add 4 fl oz water with 2 unpacked level scoops powder. To make: 6 fl oz bottle add 6 fl oz water with 3 unpacked level scoops powder. To make: 8 fl oz bottle add 8 fl oz water with 4 unpacked level scoops powder. To make: 1 quart bottle add 29 fl oz water with 1 unpacked level standard measuring cup and 2 unpacked level scoops powder.
- Storage: Store unused prepared bottled formula in the refrigerator at 35-40°F; use within 24 hours. Do not freeze. Warm infant formula to room temperature and shake well before feeding. prepared formula should not be without refrigeration more than 2 hours. Store open and unopened cans in a dry area at room temperature. Cover opened can tightly with plastic cap; use contents within 1 month. avoid extreme temperatures. Warning: Do not use microwave to prepare or warm formula.
- Manufacturer: Meijer Distribution Inc.
Allergen warning: Contains milk and soy ingredients. Important Notice: Breast milk is best for babies. Before using an infant formula ask the advice of your healthcare professional. Meijer Baby Gentle Protein Milk-Based Formula is nutritionally balanced and has whey-predominant protein similar to breast milk. It is easy-to-digest, has partially broken down whey protein, and 1/4 the lactose of a standard milk-based formula. For term infants experiencing fussiness or gas. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor.