Infant Formula - Milk Based - with Iron - Prebiotic - Powder. Milk-based nutrition for baby's first year. DHA - and - ARA lipids. Nutrients found naturally in mother's milk. Prebiotic dietary fiber to support baby's immune system. Powder; add water. Contents yield approximately 172 fl oz of formula. All infant formulas sold in the US are required to be manufactured in accordance with - and meet the nutritional requirements of - the Federal Food - Drug and Cosmetic Act for infant formula under the regulation of the US Food and Drug Administration. Manufactured by: PBM Nutritionals - LLC.
- 1 Can of 23.2 oz
- Ingredients: Nonfat Milk, Lactose, Vegetable Oils (Palm Olein, Soy, Coconut, And High Oleic (Safflower Or Sunflower) Oil), Whey Protein Concentrate, Maltodextrin, Galacto-Oligosaccharides, And Less Than 1%: Mortierella Alpina Oil (A Source Of Arachidonic (Ara)), Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil (A Source Of Docosahexaenoic (Dha)), Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Acetate, Mixed Tocopherol Concentrate, Vitamin K1, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12, Niacinamide, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Chloride, Calcium Hydroxide, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Citrate, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Nucleotides (Adenosine-5'-Monophosphate, Cytidine-5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine-5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Inosine-5-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine-5'-Monophosphate).
- Suggested use: Use before date on bottom of can. Your baby's health depends on carefully following these preparation use and storage instructions.
- 1. Pour desired amount of warm water into bottle. 2. Add powder. Always add powder to water. 3. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is dissolved. Feed immediately. Discard any remaining formula in bottle after 1 hour from start of feeding. To make: 2 fl oz bottle add 2 fl oz water with 1 unpacked level scoop powder. To make: 4 fl oz bottle add 4 fl oz water with 2 unpacked level scoops powder. To make: 6 fl oz bottle add 6 fl oz water with 3 unpacked level scoops powder. To make: 8 fl oz bottle add 8 fl oz water with 4 unpacked level scoops powder. To make: 1 quart bottle add 29 fl oz water with 1 unpacked level standard measuring cup and 2 unpacked level scoops powder.
- Storage: Store unused prepared bottled formula in the refrigerator at 35-40°F; use within 24 hours. Do not freeze. Warm infant formula to room temperature and shake well. Prepared formula should not be without refrigeration more than 2 hours. Store open and unopened cans in a dry area at room temperature. Cover opened can tightly with plastic cap; use contents within 1 month. Warning: Do not use microwave to prepare or warm formula.
- Manufacturer: Meijer Distribution Inc.
Allergen warning: Contains milk and soy ingredients. Important Notice: Breast milk is best for babies. Before using an infant formula, ask the advice of your health care professional. Meijer Baby Advantage Infant Formula has been specially formulated with the prebiotic dietary fiber called galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) to support baby's immune system. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor.