Medline Push-Button Aluminum Crutches - Pair
The Medline Push-Button Crutches are one of the strongest crutches on the market and lighter than traditional wood crutches thanks to their aluminum construction. The double extruded center tube provides load-bearing strength where it's needed most while the nonskid, rubber tips provide much needed traction. No assembly required.
- 1 Pair
- Lightweight, aluminum construction
- Nonskid, rubber tips provide traction.
- Double extruded center tube provides load-bearing strength.
- Push-button function
- Youth: adjustable from 36-1/2"H to 44-1/2", suitable for patients 4'6" to 5'2"
- Average: adjustable from 44-1/2"H to 52-1/2"H, suitable for patients 5'2" to 5'10"
- Tall: adjustable from 52-1/2" to 60-1/2", suitable for patients 5'10" to 6'6"
- Youth weighs 4-1/5lbs
- Average weighs 5lbs
- Tall weighs 5lbs
- Weight capacity: 300lbs
- Made in China
Limited Lifetime Warranty