Medieval Wench Womens Costume - Size Standard
A wench used to mean a lower class woman from the middle ages or Renaissance era and eventually evolved to incorporate the second meaning of a promiscuous lady. Whether you're out mingling with the fellow commoners or out being promiscuous this Medieval Wench Costume has got you covered in a stylish way. This costume features a fashionable dark red skirt and a corset top with attached white blouse.
Make sure to add some accessories such as a pair of high heeled shoes and jewelry which can also be found here. Use this costume for Halloween, a reenactment or a renaissance fair and have a ball. Guaranteed to be a big hit and attract lots of attention. This stylish outfit is sure to be a great success no matter the endeavor is.
Costume sizes vary by manufacturer. Please refer to the sizing chart to ensure you order the correct fit. If you are between sizes, order a size up.
- Medieval Wench women's costume
- Size: standard
- Includes corset top, attached blouse and skirt
- Does not include headband and shoes
- Made of 100% polyester, exclusive of decoration
- Care instructions: Hand wash in cold water. Do not bleach. Dry flat. Do not iron.
- Made in China