Med Aire Alternating Pressure Mattress Replacement System
The Med Aire Alternating Pressure Mattress Replacement System
with Low Air Loss by Drive Medical is designed for preventing, treating, and managing pressure ulcers. The alternating pressure mattress has 20 air bladders, 9 of which have laser holes to achieve low air loss function and increase your comfort level. Keeping affected areas cool and dry, this mattress ensures a speedy recovery. Constructed with 40% nylon and 60% PVC, the Aire cells are designed for longevity and durability.
The zippered mattress cover is constructed with a quilted, urethane coated, nylon fabric which is water resistant, vapor permeable, and machine washable. The "Whisper Quiet" pump produces a consistent air flow, and the special vibration isolating features will help you rest easily. The LED and audible alarms provide critical performance date and alert a caregiver when the pressure falls below 10mmHG, guaranteeing your comfort at all times.
- Med Aire mattress replacement
- Alternating or static pressure mode
- 4 Air cells at head section remain static for pillow function
- Quick-fill adapter and carry bag
- Spring-lined air tubes prevent kinks and disruption of air flow
- CPR valves provide 20-second deflation
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs
- Pump power: 120VAC
- Pump frequency: 60Hz
- Pump pressure range: 30mmHG - 80mmHG
- Pump air volume: 8 liters per minute
- Pump cycle time: 10 minutes
- Pump functions: static and dynamic
- Pump power cord length: 15'
- Pump dimensions: 11"W x 8"H x 3.5"D
- Pump maximum current: .5 amps
- Mattress dimensions: 80"L x 36"W x 8"H
- Dark purple
1 Year Limited Warranty
Warranty: 12 Month Limited