Meade TE388W Wireless Weather Forecaster with Atomic Clock
The Meade TE388W Wireless Weather Station with Forecaster with Atomic Clock reads indoor and outdoor temperature and includes a single remote with a 328' range. The clock automatically sets itself to the US Atomic Clock and has a dual alarm with snooze function. This desk or wall mountable unit has a programmable ice warning alarm and minimum/maximum memory for inside and outside temperatures. The day can be displayed in English, Spanish, French, German or Italian.
- Clock and weather display
- Monitors temperature in one remote outside location with the included TS02X sensor
- Displays indoor and outdoor temperature allowing you to monitor your environment at a glance
- Large, easy-to-read display with front-mounted, easy-to-access controls
- Remote wireless sensor that transmits data from 100'
- Channel scanning that automatically toggles between up to 3 remote sensor outdoor readings.
- Sets correct time using the US Atomic clock with accuracy to one tenth of a second.
- Requires 2 AA batteries for main unit and 2 AA batteries for remote sensor (not included)
- Suggested operating temperature range is -4°F to 158°F if using alkaline batteries and -38°F to 158°F if using lithium type batteries.
- Selectable 12- or 24-hour time format.
- 12- to 24-Hour weather forecast with cloud icons
- Main display unit dimensions: 7.3"H x 3.5"W x 1.1"D
- Includes: 1 main unit (receiver), 1 remote sensor (transmitter) TS02X, 1 user manual
- Made in China
1 Year Warranty