McCormick White Chicken Chili Seasoning Mix - 1 Packet (1.25 oz)
1 Packet = 1.25 oz (35 g); Seasoning Mix - White Chicken Chili. The taste you trust. Prep time: 5 minutes. Cook time: 15 minutes. Makes 4 servings. Packeted in USA.
- 1 Packet of 1.25 oz (35 g)
- Ingredients: Modified Corn Starch, Onion, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin and Folic Acid), Salt, Spices (Including Red Pepper), Garlic Chili Peppers, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Chicken Broth, Citric Acid, Chicken Fat, Soy Sauce (Soybeans, Wheat and Salt), and Natural Flavor.
- You will need: 1 pkg. McCormick Seasoning Mix; 1 tbsp oil; 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 0.5 inch cubes; 1 cup water; 1 can (15 to 16 oz) white beans, undrained.
- Directions: 1. Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken, cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink. 2. Stir in seasoning mix, water and beans. Bring to boil, cover. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with toppings, if desired.
- Manufacturer: McCormick & Co., Inc.
Usually ships in 2-3 business days.