McCormick Pasta Sauce Blend - Creamy Garlic Alfredo - 1 Packet (1.25 oz)
1 Packet = 1.25 oz (35 g); Pasta Sauce Blend - Creamy Garlic Alfredo. A creamy blend of cheese, garlic and herbs.
- 1 Packet of 1.25 oz (35 g)
- Ingredients: Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, and Enzymes), Butter (Cream, Salt), Modified Corn Starch, Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Romano Cheese made From Sheep's and Cow's Milk (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, and Enzymes), Buttermilk Solids, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Onion, Spice, Garlic, Disodium Phosphate, and Citric Acid.
- All you need: 3 tbsp butter or margarine; 1 cup milk; and 4 oz fettuccine, cooked and drained.
- Directions: 1. In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter or margarine over medium-low heat. Stir in sauce blend and milk. 2. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat and simmer on low 5 minutes. Toss with fettuccine. Makes 2 (1 cup) servings.
- Manufacturer: McCormick & Co., Inc.
Usually ships in 2-3 business days.