McCormick Chili Seasoning Mix - Mild - 1 Packet (1.25 oz)
1 Packet = 1.25 oz (35 g); Seasoning Mix - Mild Chili. Quality McCormick spices. Packeted in USA.
- 1 Packet of 1.25 oz (35 g)
- Ingredients: Spices (Including Chili Pepper), Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, and Folic Acid), Onion, Salt, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Garlic, Paprika, and Extractives of Cumin.
- Prep time: 5 minutes; cook time: 15 minutes; makes 4 servings.
- You will need: 1 pkg. McCormick Seasoning Mix; 1 lb. lean ground beef or ground turkey; 2 Packets (8 oz. each) tomato sauce or 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained; 1 can (15 oz.) kidney beans or pinto beans, undrained.
- Assorted toppings: Shredded cheese, chopped onions or sour cream.
- Directions: 1. Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat. Stir in seasoning mix, tomato sauce and beans. Bring to boil; cover. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with toppings, if desired. Use as a topping for rice, baked potatoes, hot dogs or fries.
- Manufacturer: McCormick & Co., Inc.
Usually ships in 2-3 business days.