MANPLOW Pro Replacement EZ Glide Edge
Keep going with this Replacement EZ Glide Edge for your MANPLOW Pro Snow Shovel/Pusher. Depending on usage, you may need to replace your EZ Glide Edge every 2-4 seasons. It will not damage surfaces; however, if it wears down enough to expose the fasteners, it can damage surfaces. Check the EZ Glide Edge regularly. MANPLOW sold separately. Available for MANPLOW Pro24 24-Inch Wide Snow Shovel/Pusher and MANPLOW Pro36 36-Inch Extra Wide Snow Shovel/Pusher (in-stock status may vary; each sold separately).
- Replacement EZ Glide Edge
- Available for MANPLOW Pro24 or MANPLOW Pro36
- Made of high density polyethylene
- Durable enough to clear snow from aggregate, broken concrete, or gravel surfaces
- Will not scratch or gouge wood or composite decking material like a steel edge will.
- Clears large areas fast
- Allows you to remove deep snow in manageable horizontal layers
- Eliminates friction so all your energy is directed toward moving snow.
- Strong enough to move loads in excess of 350 lbs
- Eliminates those bone-jarring stops
- Easy assembly
- Includes Replacement EZ Glide Edge, assembly hardware, and wrench.
- Available in 2 sizes: 24"W x 1"H x 2.75"D (for MANPLOW Pro24 24-Inch Wide Snow Shovel/Pusher) or 36"W x 1"H x 2.75"D (for MANPLOW Pro36 36-Inch Extra Wide Snow Shovel/Pusher).
- Each sold separately - In-stock status may vary.
- Note - MANPLOW shovel sold separately.
- Made in USA
1 Year Limited Warranty