MANPLOW Metro 30-Inch Extra-Wide Snow Shovel/Pusher
The MANPLOW Metro30 is a 30" extra wide snow pusher designed to make short work of even the heaviest snow falls. It features the patented EZ Glide Edge that is made from high density polyethylene. This material is durable enough to clear snow from aggregate, broken concrete, or gravel surfaces but will not scratch or gouge wood or composite decking material like a steel edge will.
The EZ Glide Edge's wide bottom edge allows the MANPLOW to skim deep snow in manageable horizontal layers. If Mother Nature dumps 18-20" of snow, you can clear 4-6" on each pass; whatever is manageable for you. This is so much easier than trying to throw it with a shovel. MANPLOW is designed to be durable; you can expect your MANPLOW to triumph over Mother Nature season after season.
- 30" Wide snow shovel
- Specifically designed for deep snow
- Glide edge allows you to remove deep snow in manageable horizontal layers.
- Clears snow from uneven surfaces without sudden stops; brick, aggregate, pavers, decks even gravel.
- Eliminate nearly all friction so all your energy is directed toward moving snow.
- Will not scratch or gouge sensitive surfaces like wood or composite decking material.
- Expect years of service
- Strong enough to push loads in excess of 150 lbs
- Assembled weight: Less than 5.5 lbs
- Assembly requires tightening 4 bolts.
- Contains handle, HDPE blade with EZ Glide Edge attached, hardware and wrench
- Measures 30"W x 52"H x 4"D
- Made in USA
1 Year Limited Warranty