Malt-O-Meal Quick Cooking Hot Wheat Cereal - Original - 1 Box (28 oz)
1 Box = 28 oz (1 lb 12 oz) 793 g; Quick Cooking Hot Wheat Cereal - Original. Good source of folic acid, calcium, and iron. Made in USA.
- 1 Box of 28 oz (1 lb 12 oz) 793 g
- Ingredients: Wheat Farina, Malted Barley, Calcium Carbonate, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Niacin (Niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Folate (Folic Acid), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin).
- Stovetop: 1 Serving: Water: 1 Cup. Malt-O-Meal: 3 Tbsp. Salt: (Optional) 1/8 Tsp.; 2 Servings: Water: 1-2/3 Cups. Malt-O-Meal: 1/3 Cup. Salt: (Optional) 1/4 Tsp.; 4 Servings: Water: 3-1/4 Cups. Malt-O-Meal: 2/3 Cup. Salt: (Optional) 1/2 Tsp.; 6 Servings: Water: 4-3/4 Cups. Malt-O-Meal: 1 Cup. Salt: (Optional) 3/4 Tsp.
- Microwave: Servings: 1. Water: 1 Cup. Malt-O-Meal: 3 Tbsp. Salt: (Optional) 1/8 Tsp. Stovetop: Heat water and salt to boiling. Stir in Malt-O-Meal cereal gradually. Return to boiling while continuing to stir, then reduce heat to maintain a low boil. Cook 2-1/2 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly. Serve hot with milk and your choice of toppings. Toddler Serving: Malt-O-Meal cereal is nourishing and easy to digest. Just use 1/2 serving.
- Microwave: Stir all ingredients in a 2-cup microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on High for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave 1 - 2 minutes (because of differences in microwave ovens, cooking time may vary), more until cereal thickens; stir well every 30 seconds. Watch carefully to prevent boiling over. Stir. Let stand until desired consistency.
- Cooking tips: For richer flavor, 1/2 of the water maybe substituted with milk. Stovetop preparation is recommended for best results. When preparing on the stovetop, use a whisk for smoothest texture. When preparing in the microwave, heat water before mixing in the dry cereal. Stir well every 30 seconds to minimize risk of boiling over. Try various toppings for added flavor: sugar, butter, marshmallows, chocolate chips, jelly, maple syrup, or fruit.
- Manufacturer: Malt-O-Meal Company
Contains wheat ingredients. Wheat used in this product contains traces of soybeans.