Made For Trade Game
Set in early America, players try to be the first to collect their particular set of items in this educational game. Items are obtained from various shops and are also bought and sold in the marketplace. Along the way various random events shake things up and players visit the many different buildings in a colonial American town (tavern, inn, jail, church, etc.). Rules contain 3 different levels of difficulty so that the game can be tailored to different age groups (8 and up, 10 and up, and 12 and up). The game was developed in cooperation with the Winterhur Museum.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Includes 4 different games to play
- Game board
- 60 Shillings
- 2 Dice
- 48 Object cards
- 8 Character playing pieces
- 8 Shopping lists
- 30 Historical event I cards (easy)
- 30 Historical event II cards (more difficult)
- Instruction/information booklet including instructions for 4 games and detailed descriptions and uses of the objects found in the game
- For 2-6 players
- Ages 8 and up
Usually ships in 2-3 business days.