Mabis Talking Digital Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor
The new talking wrist blood pressure monitor takes the guess work out of taking your blood pressure. The advanced bilingual voice prompts guide users and announce readings aloud. The WHO indicator provides an instant comparison to the standards set by the World Health Organization and will let you know if there is an irregular heartbeat.
Convenient dual memory stores a total of 120 readings for reference. Easy-to-read large LCD display shows blood pressure reading progress. The soft comfortable wrist cuff fits wrist circumferences 5-3/8" - 7-5/8".
- Talking digital blood pressure monitor
- Bilingual audio reading
- 2 Memory banks store 120 readings
- Irregular heartbeat detection
- World Health Organization indicator
- Fully automatic 1-button operation
- Displays systolic, diastolic, and pulse readings
- Large LCD display
- Date and time stamp
- Automatic shut-off
- Soft, comfortable wrist cuff
- Fits wrist circumferences: 5-3/8" - 7-5/8"
- Detailed guidebook in English and Spanish
- Quick-start guide
- Convenient leatherette zippered storage case
- AC adapter port
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (included).