xxLysol Foaming Basin Tub and Tile Cleaner/Disinfectant - 1 Can (24 oz)
1 Can = 24 oz (1 lb 8 oz) 680 g; Foaming Basin Tub and Tile Cleaner/Disinfectant. Removes soap scum. Foaming action. Cleans, shines and disinfects washable bathroom surfaces and fixtures around the home, in schools, and other public places. Just spray on to clean and wipe off. No scrubbing or rinsing. Even sprays upside down. Does not harm most bathroom surfaces - contains no abrasives, harsh acids, or bleach. Great on modern washable surfaces such as fiberglass, porcelain, stainless steel fixtures, synthetic marble, tile, plastic and vinyl. For other surfaces, spot test in an inconspicuous area. Perfect for shower doors or curtains, tubs and tile, vanity tops, sinks, and chrome fixtures. Contains on phosphates. Contains no CFCs or other ozone-depleting substances. Federal regulations prohibit CFC propellants in aerosols. Made in USA.
- 1 Can of 24 oz (1 lb 8 oz) 680 g
- Active Ingredients: Octyl Decyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride (0.050%), Dioctyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride (0.025%), Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride (0.025%). Inert Ingredients (Includes Detergents and Other Grease Cutting Agents): (99.900%). Total: (100.000%). It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. For cleaning: Shake well before using. Point button to mark on rim. Hold can 6 to 8" from surface to be cleaned. Press button and cover area lightly with white foam. After a few seconds, wipe off with clean cloth or sponge.
- Suggested use: For stubborn stains or heavily soiled areas, allow foam to remain longer on surface before wiping. For disinfecting, killing Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete's foot fungus), Staphylococcus aureus Escherichia coli (E. coli), Enterococcus faecalis germs, Rhinovirus Type 39, Rotavirus WA, and Respiratory Syncytial Virus on hard nonporous surfaces: If surfaces are extremely dirty follow cleaning directions first; then spray on surface until thoroughly covered with foam. Lather for 10 minutes. Wipe with damp cloth or sponge.
- For mold and mildew control on hard nonporous surfaces: To control mold and mildew spray on surface until thoroughly covered with foam. Let stand 3 minutes. Wipe with damp cloth or sponge. Reapply as necessary.
- Manufacturer: Reckitt Benckiser, Inc.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. May cause eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or skin. Keep out of reach of children. First Aid: If Case of Eye Contact - Immediately flush eyes thoroughly with water, remove any contact lenses, and continue to flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists. Physical or Chemical Hazards: Contents under pressure. Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 120°F, or in sun, or discarding can in fire or incinerator may cause bursting. Storage/Disposal: Store in original container in areas inaccessible to small children. Do not reuse empty container. Replace cap and discard in trash. Do not incinerate or puncture.