Lowrance HDS-7 Base US 83/200kHz Fishfinder
Continuing in the series of new Lowrance HDS multifunctional technologies, is this large-but-compact fishfinder with 6.4" full VGA color viewing that renders astounding fishfinder and navigation details. It also includes the new SolarMAX PLUS bright-sunlight/wide-angle display with pure-white LED screen/keypad backlighting that fully adjusts to zero-dim for night vision.
HDS built-in cartography choices include enhanced US basemap, or the amazing, lifelike and new Insight USA with combined inland and coastal coverage for Americas and Navionics World Background map for non-Americas. Fully compatible with all Navionics chart cards - Platinum+, Platinum, Platinum HotMaps - with one high-speed SD card slots. Fully ready to build your complete standalone or networked onboard system.
- 6.4" Full VGA color display
- Sunlight viewable with brighter, clearer, wider-angle viewing
- Brilliant, pure-white LED screen/keypad backlighting - fully adjustable to dim-to-zero to preserve night vision
- Superior clarity and up to an astounding 120° view of fish and structure finding coverage.
- Phenomenal separation of fish targets from structure, baitfish, thermoclines, clutter and bottom.
- Improved underwater fish-holding structure identification
- Super-sensitive, 16-channel internal GPS+WAAS antenna with faster time-to-signal lock and precision position - networks with NMEA 2000.
- Built-in enhanced U.S. base map includes coastal shorelines, over 100,000 bodies of water and 5,000 enhanced lakes with high-detail shorelines and depth contours.
- Lowrance Insight cartography
- Exclusive Fishing Hot Spots fishing POI content, includes marked fishing areas, boat launches and fish habitat areas.
- Built-in broadband sounder technology
- Peerless bottom tracking performance now with up to 8x zoom range
- COLORLINE enhances target separation and bottom composition definition.
- Maintains full suite of advanced, Lowrance professional grade fishfinder features and functions
- Supports all Navionics content including Platinum Plus, Platinum and Platinum Hot Maps on plug-and-play memory cards
- Also supports all legacy Lowrance charts
- LakeMaster ProMaps surveyed lakes with high-detail depth contours
- NauticPath offshore/coastal maps, FreedomMaps land and lake topographic maps and MapCreate USA Series 7
- Attractive new case design that is easier to install
- Waterproof SD/MMC memory card slot to plug-and-play high-detail cartography options, save-load user GPS data
- Enhanced menu structure offers quick and easy access to most-used features.
- Improved keyboard design for more intuitive and ergonomic control in all weather conditions
- Simplified high-speed Ethernet-based networking shares useful sonar, navigation and radar data.
- Inland content package including weather radar, lightning, other weather features, plus real time fuel prices and sports scores for low monthly cost
- Coastal Content package including full suite of weather and sea conditions
- Maximize fuel economy with Fuel Flow sensors or digital Engine Interface sensors.
2 Year Warranty