Lowrance Endura Safari Handheld GPS Navigator
Get the most versatile handheld GPS navigator for any outdoor adventure. Fully functional right out of the box, the feature-packed Lowrance Endura Safari is the ideal all-purpose outdoor handheld GPS. The device includes a large color transflective touchscreen for easy viewing and enhanced functionality.
It incorporates a high-performance processor and high-speed memory for quick map redraw and panning; a trip computer that records trails, trip times and distance; pre-loaded mapping content with detailed hill shading, topographic contours, primary and secondary roads and key points of interest (POI); and an unlock option for full-featured turn-by-turn navigation. The innovative GPS handheld also offers multimedia resources including MP3/voice notes as well as a picture and video player. The Safari can be customized to meet individual needs, as well, accepting many public domain files and community-based content such as GPX trails and general outdoor POIs.
- 2.7" Color touch screen optimized for outdoor use, combined with physical buttons
- Multi-recreational with dedicated outdoor features and a large range of mapping options preloaded on plug and play Micro SD cards or web download
- Advanced basemap with detailed hillshade, primary and secondary roads and key POIs
- Directly accepts GPX trails and POIs from web communities or other sources
- Plug-and-play and downloadable mapping options such as Fishing Hot Spots
- Multimedia MP3/voice notes, picture and video players
- Trip computer records trails, altitudes, trip times, speed and distance traveled
- Power standby mode saves battery life while allowing ultra-fast startup
- Product Information Sheet (PDF)
1 Year Warranty