Little Mommy Doctor Mommy Doll
This little girl is not feeling well, but her mommy can make her feel all better. As girls check on their toddler doll with the included medical instruments, the doll will interact with all sorts of phrases. She responds "Ahhhh!" to the tongue depressor and giggles when the reflex hammer makes her knee pop up (it really kicks!).
The stethoscope makes a heartbeat sound and lights up and the ear checker goes from happy to sad with the click of a button. The doll’s forehead lights up red with a "fever" that the working medicine dropper will "cure." For ages 3 years and up.
- Doll and doctor playset
- Check on doll with the included medical instruments.
- Doll interacts with all sorts of phrases
- Use the reflex hammer on her knee (that really kicks) and she will giggle.
- Hear her heartbeat and check for a fever with the stethoscope and thermometer.
- Requires 3 AA batteries (included).
- For ages 3 years and up
- Assembly required
- Includes: interactive doll, tons of medical instruments, and doctor’s bag and more
- Made in China