LEGO The Hobbit The Goblin King Battle
Save the Company of Dwarves. The goblins have captured the heroic dwarves and imprisoned them deep inside their filthy caves. Help Gandalf the Grey sneak past the Goblin King and set them free.
Discover the cave's functions, secrets, and hidden treasures as you fight your way to freedom by firing the catapult, collapsing the rope bridge, lifting the bucket crane, tipping the ladder and finding the map. Defeat the Goblin King in an epic underworld battle. And beware the Goblin King throne's trapping function.
Includes Gandalf the Grey and 7 minifigures exclusive to this building set: Dori the Dwarf, Nori the Dwarf, Ori the Dwarf, goblin scribe, 2 goblin soldiers and the Goblin King. For ages 9-14 years.
- LEGO building set
- 841 Pieces
- Includes 7 minifigures: Gandalf the Grey, Goblin scribe, 2 goblin soldiers, and 3 dwarves (Dori, Nori, and Ori)
- Large Goblin King figure
- Cave features Goblin King's throne with trapping function and hidden treasure function, a working crane, collapsing bridge, catapult, and tipping ladder
- Accessories include map, skulls, bone elements, torches with flame elements, golden crystals, and Goblin King's crown and bone scepter
- More than 10 weapons: 4 swords, 2 axes, staff, ball and chain, club, mace, and more
- Collapse the bridge
- Defeat the Goblin King
- Fire the catapult
- Capture the goblins with the hidden trapping function
- Unearth the hidden treasure with the secret skeleton trigger
- For ages 9-14 years
- Made in Mexico