LEGO The Hobbit Riddles for the Ring
On the shores of an underground lake beneath the Misty Mountains, Bilbo Baggins, armed with Sting, discovers a magic ring that was recently lost by the creature Gollum. Use the reveal function to take the golden Ring. But beware - only Gollum, aboard his boat of goblin skin and bones, knows the way out.
Can our hobbit hero solve the riddles asked by Gollum and escape to freedom with the Ring before Gollum realizes it's gone? You decide as you build and recreate this famous scene from The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. For ages 8-14 years.
- LEGO Building set
- 105 Pieces
- Bilbo Baggins and Gollum minifigures
- Bilbo minifigure features journey outfit and Sting
- Boat with bone elements
- Rock with opening front section and secret Ring compartment
- Accessories include the Ring and fish
- Use the reveal function to open the rock and get the Ring
- Escape from the Misty Mountains
- Rock measures approximately 2"L x 2"W x 2"H
- Boat measures approximately 2"L x 1"W x 0.5"H
- For ages 8-14 years
- Made in Mexico