LEGO Star Wars Rancor Pit
Build a famous scene from Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi with this stackable set. Jedi Master Luke Skywalker is trapped in the rancor pit beneath Jabba the Hutt's palace and must escape. Look for a way out before the gate lifts and the mighty rancor makes an entrance.
Battle the rancor with the bone before he eats the gammorrean guard. Then, find the hidden compartment with a secret key or drop the gate on the space beast before it is too late. Combine with LEGO Star Wars 9516 Jabba's Palace (not included) for a stackable scene with a trapdoor into the Rancor Pit. For ages 8-14 years.
- LEGO building set
- 380 Pieces
- Luke Skywalker, Malakili, and gammorrean guard minifigures
- Rancor and skeleton figures
- Features opening gate, secret room, and hidden compartment
- Rancor features movable arms, jaw, hands, and fingers
- Accessories include bone, 2 keys, pitchfork, and a bucket
- Find the hidden key in the secret compartment
- Open the gate or smash it down onto the rancor
- Collect the first-ever LEGO Star Wars rancor creature
- Combine with LEGO Star Wars 9516 Jabba's Palace (not included) for a stackable scene with trapdoor into the rancor pit.
- For ages 8-14 years
- Made in Mexico