LeapFrog Tag Learn To Read Phonics Book Series - Long Vowels Silent E and Y
Use your Tag Reader to make phonics skills spring to life! The Tag Learn to Read Series combines fun stories with rich audio to help children identify letter sounds and hear how they come together to form words. Each six-book set introduces a different series of skills, helping children build confidence with the fundamentals of reading. This set introduces long vowels. Teaches long vowels, phonics skills, word recognition, and reading basics. Note - Tag Reader sold separately. For ages 4-7 years.
- Phonics book
- Uses the Tag Reader (sold separately) to make phonics skills spring to life
- Makes learning to read an exciting experience.
- Kids Hear words sounded out letter by letter and hear stories out loud.
- Children explore long vowels and more beginning reading skills.
- 6 Stories featuring lovable LeapFrog characters.
- Helps children build confidence with the fundamentals of reading.
- Built-in learning path lets parents see the skills their child is exploring.
- For ages 4-7 years
- Made in China