LeapFrog Explorer Learning Game - NFL Rush Zone
Sudden Death and his team of Blitz Botz stand between you and the Rush Zone Championship. Choose your NFL team and use your math skills to train your players play a single game or full season of over-the-top arcade football! Parents can connect to the LeapFrog Learning Path to see what their child is learning. For ages 6-9 years (grades 1 to 3). Only for Leapster Explorer (sold separately).
- Interactive learning game
- Teaches addition, subtraction and multiplication.
- Choose the mathematics skills you need to study and download them to your game.
- Play as any of your favorite 32 NFL teams for the Rush Zone championship.
- Use your mathematics skills to train your players in passing, running, defense and kicking drills.
- An expanding library of games goes beyond school skills to creativity and life skills.
- Parents can follow their child's progress with the LeapFrog Learning Path.
- Works exclusively with the Leapster Explorer (sold separately).
- For ages 6-9 years