Get lots more out of card-reader systems - for less! The Language Tutor
is the new standard in card readers, featuring improved technology and affordable pricing. Language Tutor
and card sets offer digital audio content, extensive memory and speech recording capabilities, and real-life photography that connects learning to student experiences. Multisensory language acquisition method effectively engages all students in beginning reading, including English-language learners and students with special needs. For ages 4 years and up.
- Language tutor
- Simple interface allows independent, self-paced listening, speaking, and reading activities
- LED lights accentuate key letters, word parts, and words in sync with the audio
- Sturdy cards operate using barcode technology that won't wear out
- Unit stores recorded speech for up to 4 users so students can compare their speech to the model
- Teachers can track student progress at their convenience
- Features 2 headphone and 2 microphone jacks, 1 each in 0.25" and 0.13" sizes.
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included).
- For ages 4 years and up
- Care instructions: Wipe with damp cloth.
- Measures 5.1"W x 5.1"H x 11"D
- Weighs 2.55 lbs
- Made in China