Lamisil AT Antifungal Athletes Foot Cream - 12g
Ditch that itch! Get relief from itching, burning, cracking, scaling, most types of ringworm, and foot discomfort with Lamisil AT Antifungal Athletes Foot Cream. This cream penetrates deeply to kill the fungus right where it starts, using a prescription strength active ingredient to cure most infections of the skin, athlete's foot, fungal infections, and jock itch.
- Athletes foot cream
- Cures most infections of the skin, athlete's foot, fungal infections, ringworm, and jock itch.
- Relieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling, and foot discomfort
- Prescription strength
- penetrates deeply to kill the fungus right where it starts
- Suggested use: Adults and children 12 years and over: Use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube. Wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying. For athlete's foot wear well-fitting ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily. Between the toes only: Apply twice a day (morning and night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor. On the bottom or sides of the foot: Apply twice a day (morning and night) for 2 weeks or as directed by a doctor. For jock itch and ringworm: Apply once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor. Wash hands after each use. Children under 12 Years: Ask a doctor. Store at controlled room temperature (68-77°F). For external use only. Do not use on nails or scalp, in or near the mouth or the eyes, for vaginal yeast infections. When using this product do not get into the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if too much irritation occurs or gets worse. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Do not use if seal on tube is broken or is not visible.
- Manufacturer: Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
- Size: 12 grams