Lakeland Mills Cedar Log Low Post Bed
The look is rustic. The feel is solid and comfortable. Bring the natural beauty of the outside in with the Lakeland Mills Cedar Log Low Post Bed
. It's the perfect addition to any bedroom. Made from northern white cedar, this bed is built to last a lifetime. The quality speaks of craftsmanship and care typical of Lakeland Mills products.
It ships partially assembled and is easily completed upon delivery. Eco-friendly, it is built in the USA from by-products of the log home industry. Accessories are not included. Available in natural (unfinished), clear, or light honey finishes (in-stock status may vary).
- Log low post bed
- Rustic cabin look
- Eco friendly - made from log home industry by-products.
- Twin - 42"W x 48"H x 87"D; 350 lb weight capacity
- Double - 56"W x 48"H x 87"D; 500 lb weight capacity
- Queen - 64"W x 48"H x 94"D; 600 lb weight capacity
- King - 81"W x 48"H x 94"D; 600 lb weight capacity
- Queen and king beds come with center support legs
- Easy to assemble
- Comes with complete instructions, hardware, and warranty card
- 100% Northern white cedar
- Care instructions: A feather duster or new paint brush should be used on all furniture without a finish. Furniture polish can be used on any product which has a finish.
- Accessories not included
- Made in USA
Cedar log products are guaranteed to perform free of manufacturing defects for 1 year after date of purchase. Should they fail to do so, Lakeland Mills will provide any necessary components free of charge to repair a nonfunctional unit.