La Preferida Flour Tortillas - 6 Inch - 20 Bags (10 tortillas ea)
1 Bag = 10 Tortillas; 6 Inch - Flour - Soft taco size. 0 g trans fat per serving. From our family to yours. For generations, the Mexican Community has made La Preferida The Preferred choice of authentic food for the entire family. We hope you enjoy this selection. Muchas Gracias! Product of USA.
- 20 Bags of 10 Tortillas
- 6 Inch
- Ingredients: Enriched Bleached Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, and Folic Acid ) Water, Vegetable Shortening (Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oils); Contains 2% or Less of the Following: Baking Powder, Salt, Calcium Propionate (Preservative), Distilled Mono and Diglycerides, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Fumaric Acid, Baking Soda and Sugar.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Handling: If tortillas are not used within the first few days of purchase, store in refrigerator or freezer for extended shelf life. When frozen, for best results, thaw in refrigerator prior to heating.
- Heating with skillet: Heat ungreased skillet or griddle over medium heat until hot. Warm tortillas one at a time approximately 15 seconds, turning at 5 second intervals.
- Heating with microwave: Remove tortillas from package and wrap in paper towels. Microwave on High 10 to 15 seconds for 1 or 2 tortillas, 20 to 30 seconds for 5 tortillas or 1 minute 30 seconds for entire package
- Heating with oven: Wrap tortillas in foil and warm in preheated oven (350°) for 10 minutes. To preserve freshness, Refrigerate after opening..
- Manufacturer: La Preferida, Inc.