La Crosse Technology WS-9170U-IT Comfort Meter In/Out Temperature and Humidity
Know your temperature instantly and whether to open or close your windows with the comfort meter dial. Displays indoor conditions: dry/wet/comfortable and recommends open/closing your windows to adjust comfort level. Wireless outdoor temperature and humidity from included outdoor sensor, which transmits instant measurements from a 260' range.
- Comfort meter with indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity
- 2 Window icons suggest opening or closing windows
- 5 Level humidity scale from dry to wet
- Dry: below 34 %RH
- Comfort/dry: 35-40 %RH
- Comfort/ideal: 41-55 %RH
- Comfort/wet: 56-64 %RH
- Wet: above 65 %RH
- Wireless indoor/outdoor temperature (°F/°C) and humidity (%RH) with min/max records
- Rainfall indicators: -light rain; -heavy rain
- Wall hanging or freestanding
- Indoor: 14.2°F to 139.8°F
- Outdoor: -39.8°F to 139.8°F
- Receiver requires 2 AAA alkaline batteries (not included).
- Sensor requires 2 AAA alkaline batteries (not included).
- Includes indoor display, wireless outdoor sensor, mounting hardware, and instruction manual.
- Care instructions: Wipe clean with a dry, clean cloth.
- Weighs .65 lb
- Measures 7.75"W x 10.25"H x 1.5"D
- Click here for product manual for La Crosse Technology WS9170UITCBP Comfort Meter In and Out Temperature and Humidity (PDF)
- Made in China
1 Year Limited Warranty