La Crosse Technology WS-811561-W Atomic Digital Wall Clock
The La Crosse Technology WS-811561-W Atomic Digital Wall Clock
with solar powered outdoor temperature sensor sets itself to the accurate time and automatically adjusts for daylight-saving time. It displays the time, date, day of week, and temperature (both indoor and outdoor). The clock searches for and receives a signal from the Atomic Clock in Colorado then displays the time in highly readable, large and bold 2" digits.
The included TX61U-IT wireless solar-powered temperature sensor transmits the outdoor temperature to the clock from up to 260' away. The sensor does not need direct or full sunlight to work or power the included rechargeable alkaline batteries - direct sunlight would give a false high temp reading. This clock also features a daily alarm setting with snooze function.
- Digital wall clock
- Accurate and self-setting
- Atomic time & date
- Automatically updates for daylight-saving time
- Indoor temperature
- Solar powered outdoor temperature sensor
- Alarm with snooze
- Low battery indicator (clock and sensor)
- Wall hanging or freestanding
- Outdoor temp range: -39.8-139.8°F
- Indoor temp range: 14.2-99.9°F
- Transmission range: 260'
- Clock requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Sensor requires 2 AAA rechargeable batteries (included - not interchangeable).
- Measures 9-1/2"W x 10-1/2"H x 1-3/4"D
- Weighs 1.2 lbs
- Made in China
1 Year Limited WarrantyProduct Manual (PDF)